Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / [LOCKED] *Problems Debuging Standerd "Dark GDK - Game" Template

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, im new to Dark GDK.

I did everything I was supposed to.

1) Installed VC++ 2008 Express Edition(C:/)
2) Installed DX9 SDK(D:/)
3) Installed Dark GDK(D:/)

I have my VC++ Directories for all (lib,bin,include) in this order.
1. Microsoft Visual C++ Platform SDK
2. DirectX9 SDK
3. Dark GDK(was already added to the list after install of Dark-GDK).

I did as I was told for creating a template around Dark-GDK, File > New Project > Wizards > "Dark GDK - Game".

I compiled 0 errors 0 warnings.

However, when I "Start without debugging", I get this:
1>basic3D.lib(DBOMesh.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCleanMesh@24 referenced in function "bool __cdecl MakeLODMeshFromMesh(struct sMesh *,int,struct sMesh * *)" (?MakeLODMeshFromMesh@@YA_NPAUsMesh@@HPAPAU1@@Z)

And theres only 2 things on google that dont work, so please help! Im close to getting this to work!

<Sig Here>
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2008 21:57
You are a new forum user so all of your posts are on approval - You don't need to post the same thing over and over again. Doing so only makes more work for us and makes the whole thing take longer, meaning your posts and everyone else's don't appear as fast.

Teln3t
Years of Service
User Offline
lol, my bad. I didnt see the "wait for approval thing" at the top, so I thought it wasnt being inserted.

<Sig Here>
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2008 02:29
And...

This is the DBPro Newcomers board, whereas you are using Dark GDK - which has it's own board!

Please repost this there.

TDK_Man

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 12:22:35
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 12:22:35