Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Most Wanted - (WIP)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys, I would like to introduce my new game that is coming soon and may be the biggest game ever made with FPSC called "Most Wanted"

It's about a guy name Tom Preni, and his friend helping him Alex Smith. They both try to escape from prison to save there familys lives. Your job as you play in "Tom Preni" is to survive the roads, streets, and alley ways of cops, fbi's, cars and everyone to save your family thats in danger of geting killed in the next 78 hours.

The introduction starts off as a murder looking like Tom Preni, and he was accused of the murderer and got sent to prison. Full story intro in the game of what happens.

This game is not out yet! it will take about 2 months, plus due to all exams, school work.

This game will be sold for $10.95 in american cash only please.

We will release two versions the of the game. One version will be X9, and other version will be X10. X10 will be done suring the summer around about hmm... july probably. Reason why I cant do X10 is because I dont have Windows Vista But getting sooon.

Sneak peeks coming soon.

Cya!

I don't know why my othet topic was locked but ok...
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2008 12:09
Your other topic was locked because you didn't follow the stickies (or other member's advice) about posting any screenshots with the first post.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 03:26:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 03:26:25