Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / The debugger crashes compiler

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2008 05:00
Heh, every time I try to run debugger, I get (screenshot attached).

Yes, it's XP Pro. And yes, I have 9.0c. And yes, I tried completely reformatting my hard drive. Didn't work. Debugger has never worked on any of my PCs. Very annoying. I just wanted to try it out D:

Anyone know a fix?

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Zen Master
Years of Service
User Offline
erm i just get a black box at bottom of screen with a few options if i've been using the debugging option, i suggest run/exe and by putting rem infront of the lines i think are wrong, then they arent compiled so you'll be able to see what is failing! Probably harder without parallel processing of DIV but hopefully someone will add another idea if this doesnt work for you

Zen

"Face it, if crime didnt pay there would be very few criminals."
Laughton Lewis Burdock
culmor30
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2008 04:09
Well, none of my code is actually wrong, it all works fine, but I like the idea of being able to type MAKE OBJECT CUBE while ingame and then maybe setting up physics for it while watching in realtime.
Zen Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmmmm id wait for someone more pro to tell you that one not sure you can run it as an exe and edit the code, if it is someone could hopefully post would be helpful. I know Div had this possibility but never used it.

Zen

"Face it, if crime didnt pay there would be very few criminals."
Laughton Lewis Burdock

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 12:24:56
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 12:24:56