Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2008 18:02 Edited at: 3rd May 2008 03:47
**UPDATE**
The BETA is now over, i hope you enjoyed it.

Game tree games

Attachments

Login to view attachments
bobert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2008 20:42
u need some lights, more than just boxes and better pillars. work on it some more before posting.

therapy has taught me not to talk to men with needles
dumpus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2008 04:03
I agree - some lights would be nice, but otherwise, it doesn't look too bad. Looking forward to see the final product!

*This post will self-destruct in 10 seconds.*
Accoun
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2008 19:42
Quote: "Free BETA demo"

Quote: "BETA demo is free "

Quote: "Quarentine+online"

Next time write the name of your game

Make games, not war.
Dream
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2008 20:28

is that a floating box?????? in your picture
Ocho Geek
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2008 23:06 Edited at: 11th Mar 2008 23:11
yep it is

go back and work on it, i see no story, no wow factor, nothing that would make a real game sell.

an please, BETA is ALWAYS FREE

Attachments

Login to view attachments
1+1=3
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2008 22:26
soz lol i will fix that in the real game. has anyone downloaded it yet?

Game tree games
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2008 22:35 Edited at: 13th Mar 2008 23:36
...looks interesting.

I'll DL it, and take it for a spin, 1+1=3.

EDIT:

Okay, I hosted a game, and played it for a few minutes. Here's the C & C:

1. Definitely needs some lighting effects, for atmosphere and for player hiding.

2. Played as HL2 Zombie, but had MP 5 hands. Need to get some player hands that correspond.

3. Very naked environment. Not much in the way of things or structures for the players to hide behind.

I liked the air vent. You need more areas like that. Hiding and ambush, are very crucial in multiplayer games.

4. While it does fit the metal grating that we're walking upon, that awful stock clanking gave me a headache in about 2 minutes. I'd either tone it way down, or replace it with another, less irratating sound.

5. The floating crate has got to be corrected. That didn't look so hot.

6. You need to have some variety of weapons. Not having a scope on my assault rifle would've really sucked, had I any opponents hunting me down.

I did find a scoped weapon, on my second play of the level. It was a nice find.

Create opportunities for the players to be able to tip the scales occasionally. A perfectly balanced fight, gets very repetitious after a while. "Okay. I'll kill you. You come kill me. Repeat..."

7. I would've wanted at least one other set of stairs, on the side where the ventilation ducts exits, so that the players can get back up on the gangway on that side of the building.

Kinda sucked having to come all the way around just to get back up there. It would remove predictability, too. As it is right, now, I could camp out, and just wait for guys to run into my crosshairs trying to get back up on the platform.

8. Finding the rollup doors was a pleasant surprise. Nice touch. Outdoor play was a little bland.

Consider creating an elevated sniper nest out here, so that anyone going for the minigun has to really work for it.

Again, the lighting should be addressed. Night, with one or two floodlights, would really make this a better portion of the map.

Overall, I thought you did a pretty neat job. Add some custom backgrounds, splash screens, and music, and I think you'll end up with something to be proud of.

I look forward to playing this again, in the future, once you've made some improvements.

Thanks,

Seth Black

ARE YOU A LONE WOLF? CLICK BELOW TO JOIN THE PACK.

Jesper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2008 19:47
I can't download. When i press link button, it's only open filefront.com homepage. Why?

Jesper Games: CrazyGame 2008!
Coming soon!!
Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2008 19:53
Becuase the Download is removed. you're not internet smart are you?
Samurai
Years of Service
User Offline
this needs better lighting and the level either needs to be busier or needs to be smaller to suit the amount of "things" that you have in there other wise it doesn't look bad (exept the floating box )

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 05:26:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 05:26:07