Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Model pack 6 X10 ready well nearly!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hey guys, i have model pack 5, it is in my order history but it sais, x10 version coming soon, it's pretty weird because that is standing there very long, a couple of months, and i was just wondering, does somebody know what is going on.
thanks.

-ottoenie-

devil
rakker126
Years of Service
User Offline
By mne it didnt worked, the entire gamemaker crashed and gave error after error
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2008 22:34
Read the posts. He never got it working correctly.

"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth" -- Mike Tyson
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2008 18:37
Yeah lol I have not updated in awhile.For the moment I have given up on the whole setup the guns does have to be remapped which is pointless because I can't give it to you.

So for the time being till I can get software that imports and exports correctly that is easy enough to write a tutorial on this is on hold.

It's not all bad news as soon as lee's fix for model packs are available I will release the DX10 Texture maps and FPI files.

Pointless Assault video
http://w13.easy-share.com/1408971.html
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 21:29
You can use the model pack 6 stuff with FPSc x10 if you follow the instructions in the first post.
The hands need retextured if you're not happy with the way they look.At this point they beat anything I can come up with.
I didn't test the flak weapons in x10 though so I don't know about them.
If you want any information about the conversion of model pack 6 or any other model pack to x10 then read the September newsletter (if you have been naughty and haven't subscribed to it..it's free!)
and you can find the link in a sticky at the top of the Geek Culture forum.
There are a variety of media available that will work with x10.You just have to test it out to see one way or the other.

Failing at every guitar game ever made!
Splash down
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2008 10:39
i guess "rainbow six" just got a new definition (note the screenie)

Splashdownedthemonstas
http://www.freewebs.com/splashdowngames
MONEY TAKEA
Years of Service
User Offline
From what I tried it doesn't work when you build game, I tried checking up the files folder and everything and for some reason when it compiles the game it doesn't bring the model pack 6 folders with it...Im guessing that we need to somehow manually copy it over and direct the game to the folders so that it can properly work..
Well it does work the guns, but the hands and arms aren't there the only thing you see is a very very faded transparent arm.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 05:33:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 05:33:11