Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Unreal Concept

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2003 12:05
Hi all,

A pic I've been slowly working on for ages, it's a coloured Unreal Tournament sketch, which I found on a CD.

If anyone wants, I'll post the original sketch too, quite a good picture for practice colouring - it is posted over at RGT.

Van-B
My cats breath smells of cat food.
Hell IVIonkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2003 12:54
Wow, that is very impressive Van! The sketch is teriffic. Looks like you had some 3d rendered things in there as well. Only thing I don't know about: the ghostly moon is somehow reflecting something pixelated on the clouds above. Again, this is just a minor thing, and I think the pic overall is top notch.

Nilrem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2003 19:33
Great picture Van, keep up the good work m8!

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2003 06:57
impressive illustration and colouring.
love the hands and boot detail.
the shadow and feet look a little detached from the world but that shouldnt detract from a very cool peice of comic art.

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2003 12:20
Thanks guys, I can't take credit for the detail though, the original sketch is awesome already, I just coloured it.

I'm gonna colour the hands and fix the dandruff on the moon, when I get the time that is .

Van-B

My cats breath smells of cat food.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 15:55:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 15:55:02