Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Upcoming Racing Game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2003 16:14
Hey, I'm planning on making a racing game pretty soon and i just wondered if anyone would like thier team/company logo's or upcoming games/software up on the virtual cities billboards and racing cars bodywork and stuff like that.

I have to create a city for the game and it'll be better using existing logo's, names and games for the city billboards and cars bodywork than forming names from scratch or even writing to all the various companies for permission to use thier names .

it's no stress on your part , if you want in all you have to do is say so and give links to the site, logos, names and games you want me to use besides, it'll be a cool way to advertise yourselves and your creations and
to live is to suffer, to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the sufferening.....
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2003 18:08
i've got a beamer sitting on my hdd doing bugger all if you want it.

hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2003 18:14
sure could you send it to hexgear@yahoo.co.uk and if you have anyother cars lying around could you send them too

to live is to suffer, to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the sufferening.....
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2003 18:45
i'll have to attache my other hdd later as i think its on there
should send it later around midday.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 02:36:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 02:36:31