Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] New horror game in production!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
If you love horror games, then you are going to love this title! I plan to make it as graphic and gory as possible, so this game won't be for those with poor stomachs. I hope to hear your feedback!
DB PROgrammer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2008 08:28
Please give some more info or this will get locked.

I'm Pro grammer.
Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2008 11:41
have you started programming it yet? This board is for projects that have had a fair amount of work done on them, so to prove that you must post screenshots.

EotP! Click on it.
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2008 11:45

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=37738&b=8

Read that, then back to us on your game. (Or don't, whichever suits best)

The one and only,
~PlystirE~

YoungOne Forum
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm sorry to say that I don't have any screenshots for this game yet. Although, I do have a title poster. Here's some of the story: a Japanese family rents a summer house in northern Hokkaido, only to find out it is haunted by its previous inhabitants. The two children and the husband of this family go missing after two weeks from their arrival. The main character of this story, Kira Masuno, has to find out what happened in the house to save her family.[img]null[/img]

Attachments

Login to view attachments
YoungOne Forum
Years of Service
User Offline
I am sorry to say that I have no screenshots for this game yet. I do, however, have a title poster. Here is a brief description of the story: One summer, Kira Masuno takes her family to Kyushio in northern Hokkaido for vacation. The two children and husband of the Masuno famlily disappear after two weeks in the house, and Kira must fight through the evil of the town to save them.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 00:22:44
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 00:22:44