Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / idea factory

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2003 19:23
hey look i am seeing a lot of postes for idea or of idea and i thought it would me good if you have a thread where if you have any ideas just post them there they can be for any game and then if you need some idea cometo this thread, here how you could set it out

Game: FPs

Idea: Spawn point in sea

Description: have a spawn point in the sea so orc come out of the sea

i know that a bad example, now remember though if you want an idea for just yourself and no one else you must e-mail the person who posted the idea to get allowed the idea and then that person should edit the post to say that that idea has been taken, but is you want to use an idea and still let other people use it just go ahead, okay those are the rules
now get those ideas flowing

Crystal
Newbie Now; Expert Later
Current project:The Sorus
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/8e2ce249/bc/logo.jpg?bc6XVw.ALSzFxXyM[/img]
Kanzure
Years of Service
User Offline
*sigh* Bumper?

eh..My idea. Wynaut? lol..

Game: Adventure/Action/War
Desc:
MMORPG. Yeah its hella hard, but this is for ideas, right? The idea here is like World of Warcraft, except more RPGized. You get to run around battle Ogres, Orcs, Elfs, etc, but you gain levels and so do the zombies you command around. Dunno..probably would be fun..Just posting an idea.

~Morph/Kanzure
Dr OcCuLt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2003 00:56
game type:Adventure/Action/MMORPG

Desc:in this game you only get 2 races Wood Elfs and Dark Elfs white are at war white one a never. the idea is that you pick a sind and then then you do Quests but you do`t just have to worry about the the mosters becos the over Elfs will be after you to.

--Dr 0--

You mean like a book?
Justin Timberlake N Sync.
On what he read this year that he most liked.
CrayZemon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2003 16:55
Hmmm. Is it me or have the people who posted have a strage disposition towards "fantasy, rpg, strategy". Oh well, here's something that has little to do with Orcs and Elves:

GAME: FPS, RPG (like Dues Ex, but I never played it)
FICTION GENRE: SCI-FI
DESCRIPTION: Awakened you are, confused you become. Looking at your new body, you realize that you have to discover your past, and the origin of the strange signals pulsating in your mind. You've been awakened... a machine! The only organic thing about you is your controling human brain, yet totally suffering amnesia from the transfer of bodies. Your metal feet stammer out of the cryogenic chamberes and into the dark recesses of a highly damaged space station where questions pour forth like a mighty tidal wave; as well as knowledge of your amazing abilities/powers.

Verdict: Maybe kinda Cheesy; point of view seems lacking for the universe, but could make a rather action filled plot/gameplay.

"I need gopher-chucks!!"
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2003 18:16
' Is it me or have the people who posted have a strage disposition towards "fantasy, rpg, strategy".'

The industries have defined the generes very clearly, people stick to them a surprising amount.

--Mouse

Famous Fighting Furball
ClearCoder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2003 02:40
well done guy keep umm comin i thought there would be more of a response but of well i can't predict what people will post.

Newbie Now; Expert Later
Current project:The Sorus
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2003 02:50
Genre: MMORPG & FPS
Desc: A long long time ago in a far far away galaxy.. there live a guy name Jango Fett..

yeah, i'm pretty much a Star Wars fan, kinda cool if there is an FPS/MMORPG with the story starting from Star Wars Episode 1, all the way to the novel series of the Hans Solo's kids & the new Jedi Academy lead by Luke

lol! FPS + MMORPG! (yea, pretty lame idea from me..)

Snake? What happened? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!! - Colonel Roy Campbell

Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2003 03:11
Solidz, you are aware that Lucas would demand around $50 million, right?

--Mouse

Famous Fighting Furball
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2003 03:40
i got 50 bucks to spare lmao!
*thinking of calling Lucas 'take it or leave it babey!'

Snake? What happened? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!! - Colonel Roy Campbell

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 05:04:13
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 05:04:13