Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Voice Mask / ?? Software

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2003 04:58
Those of you familiar with Xbox Live know of the Voice Mask option that you can change the way you should ie) Like a demon, clown, squeaky girl, etc.

Is there a program out there that can take recorded sound files (MP3, or wav etc.) and change the way they sound, basically mask them?

I have looked on the internet and came up short beyond the Xbox live software, but its not made for development. Im probally not entering in the right search words.

Any help is appreciated.
Falelorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2003 06:24
hehe I solved my own problem.

http://www.blazeaudio.com/products/voicesfx.html

if anyone needs to mess with voices.
Algae Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2003 19:29
I heard of something called "Roger Wilco" and I think it's for Xbox, but might also be for PC. I don't really know much about it though.

Algae Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2003 19:32 Edited at: 4th Jul 2003 19:38
If you actually want to have voice masking for live broadcast over the internet for multiplayer games, I'm sure you could use the memblock commands to change the sound data. Although, that wouldn't really be "live".

Falelorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2003 22:31
Roger Wilco is PC based Voice over ISP. Its not a great program .

But actually I was looking for masking software to change the sounds of the voice for narration.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 13:50:24
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 13:50:24