Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / how do you print as text (command) part of the code, on the program?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
see i have a code in a program which i want to be able to change, once i run the program, so whats the code to show the variable of the code and also change it in the program once it is up and running.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2008 13:15
It is not possible to answer the question without more information. Please show the code you have so far so that we can understand the situation better.
luskos
Years of Service
User Offline
Your post is litle confusing and that makes people unsure what you are trying to achieve.I am pretty sure that you want to change single or multiple variables in your code from your program to make the program operate with the new value of picked variable and not that you want to change whole part of the code.If you want to be shown i think you want to be changeble from whatever who is using your program.What must be done?
I am posting for you a snipet that you may assume useful:

else if you still want to change part of code which your program is operating with, while is running i can`t help you because i am new to DarkBasic and still lack of knowledge to do it, if it`s possible.

Where is a will, there is a way.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 12:23:23
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 12:23:23