Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Chronicles of Xavi: Rise of the Redrias

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2009 09:43 Edited at: 22nd May 2009 09:45
UPDATE!
After much wait and support from all my fans, I am now able to start production on Chronicles of Xavi: Rise of the Redrias once more!! I hope you're all ready for the new upgrades in the game and I really hope you like the new style. Thank you so much every one for your support in my time of need, without you, I would of stopped production after a while of not able to run my computer. But im SOOOO proud to say, CXRR is back up and running again!

These are all new pictures of Castle Ramak's Courtyard. Hope you all like them!

These are pictures of the re-make level of The Four Courners Inn.

alimpo83
Years of Service
User Offline
It looks OK.

You should work on your texturing tough:

- The wooden walls do not blend that nicely with the floor texture, which is very nice; The furniture doesn't blend also. If you use different wood textures you should at least make them all have the same brightness/contrast.

- In the first screens there are too many colours, concerning the plant and grass and so. Everything of the same "family" (plants;buildings;...) should have the same color scheme, so it doesn't look weird.

Hope this helps!
Keep up the good work!

Alien and Wrecked Building Packs here: http://www.freewebs.com/alimpo83
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2009 16:55 Edited at: 23rd May 2009 16:56
BOTB Battle of the Bands
BOTB Best Of The Best
BOTB Battle of the Bulge
BOTB British Overseas Trade Board
BOTB Battle of the Brains
BOTB Bottom of the Barrel

And I like the new screenies! The outside screenies look the best!

[img]http://forum.thegamecreators.com/xt/xt_apollo_pic.php?i=1760776[img]
Shaka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2009 03:34
Quote: "BOTB Battle of the Bands
BOTB Best Of The Best
BOTB Battle of the Bulge
BOTB British Overseas Trade Board
BOTB Battle of the Brains
BOTB Bottom of the Barrel"

Hahahaha thank you so much Metal Devil123,
I love to hear that kind of stuff. thank you for the kind words.

Sorry its been a while sense ive updated the pictures, I have been out of state to celebrate my birthday on the 25th. But im back home-sweet-home and ready for more updates. So keep checking in to see new pictures!!
Quote: " The wooden walls do not blend that nicely with the floor texture, which is very nice; The furniture doesn't blend also. If you use different wood textures you should at least make them all have the same brightness/contrast.
The wooden walls do not blend that nicely with the floor texture, which is very nice; The furniture doesn't blend also. If you use different wood textures you should at least make them all have the same brightness/contrast.

"
- The wooden walls do not blend that nicely with the floor texture, which is very nice; The furniture doesn't blend also. If you use different wood textures you should at least make them all have the same brightness/contrast.
Quote: "

Okay, Ill be sure to edit the textures up a little to make them blend smoothly!

"
- In the first screens there are too many colours, concerning the plant and grass and so. Everything of the same "family" (plants;buildings;...) should have the same color scheme, so it doesn't look weird.[quote]

Okay, I understand what you're saying! You would like to see all the same types of grasses and trees that would be found in the same place. Not like trees and plants from different terrains in one area. I gotcha!

Please keep the comments coming, I would love every ones opinions on the new maps! Thanks again to all!

Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2009 14:35
Shaka, that last post was just a tad confusing to read. Very nice screenies too.

FFFan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 10:09
Quote: "I have been out of state to celebrate my birthday on the 25th."

Happy Birthday!

My signature has been erased by a MOD! oh...
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 21:06 Edited at: 1st Jun 2009 21:07
Oh. Missed ur brthday! Happy late Birth Day! Here You Go , , oh and just to keep things healthy

The game looks still cool. Cooler everyday.

Work in progress thread: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=150106&b=25
Shaka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2009 02:54
Quote: "Happy Birthday!"

Quote: "Oh. Missed ur brthday! Happy late Birth Day! Here You Go , oh and just to keep things healthy"

Hahahaha Thanks you for the belated birthday wishes! It was very thought full of all of you guys!!

Thank you all for your nice words on the game again! Its so nice to see every one interested in the game. I will be posting new pictures ASAP! Please keep checking in for new pictures soon to come!

Kerrby
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2009 14:21
Sorry for this bump but how's this going?

WizMod Developer.
Shaka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2009 05:57
Its getting there. Ive been working with this more and more every day but its harder to get this game to look good but run with a good fps.

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2009 11:30
Yes. Iknow. I wish that you don't need to start taking entities off. Looks very nice. You'll figure out a way later or sooner.

Shaka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2009 02:35
I know, ive actually had to do that on some levels because the FPS is starting to get into the single digits! It sucks pretty bad. But I keep giving it my all and I hope one day my game can get well known in the FPSC World.

Sethon
Years of Service
User Offline
Man, I check this thread almost a year later, and it's still not done? xD

I kid. Still waiting for it!
Shaka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2009 06:46
Hahaha yeah you guys im really sorry about this. Ive just been so busy with school. All these AP classes really take alot of time outa my day. But im still having enough time to check in on the forums and see how every ones doing. Im not saying that the production of this game has stoped, but for right now, its going to go by really slow. To everyone who has been waiting sense the begginning, Im really sorry about this. But you know, the release of the new Medievil packs is going to make this alot easier for me so I dont have to create all the models myself.
As a token of my appology to you guys, if you want to recieve a free copy of the game upon completion, send me an email and ill add you to the list of the free games I will be handing out to those who stuck by me all this time. Ill even throw in some bonus stuff for those who send me an email.
Ill only accept your email and add you to the list from today, 10-01-09 until 10-06-09. So hurry and send me that email because if you send me it late,you wont recieve the free copy and the bonus materials.
While im writing this, its getting me more and more motivated to just get through about 5 of the levels to alteast give you all a demo to try until I have the time to finish it. So I think ill do that for you all. Ill get to it starting tomorrow night and work weekend and try and get the demo by 2 weeks. I hope you all are still with me on this, ill be sure to make it worth all this wait.

Thank you again to all my supporters.
-Shaka

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2009 19:23
I think it will sure be worth waiting! I've bee nwaiting this for ever!

Can you survive from the horrors of the hidden land Occulo?
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 3rd Oct 2009 01:15
How did you get reflective water?
Or is this x10?

Shaka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2009 20:52
Quote: "I think it will sure be worth waiting! I've bee nwaiting this for ever!"

Thank you Metal Devil123, I really hope that this is all going to work out soon. Im currently re-drawing all the level designs during my AP English Class (ssshhh ) and Afterwords, when I get home, I just make the level with only segments but no entities to fill them up yet. So Hopefully in a few days ill have all 6 demo levels made and all Ill have to do is go through and input all the detail entities and sound boxes.

Quote: "How did you get reflective water?
Or is this x10?"

Unfortunatly General Jackson, I dont have x10, but this was a custom water effect I have been working on specifically for CX:RR!

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 20:16
One thing. Put one big lig light above the level to act like sun. Then see the results.

Can you survive from the horrors of the hidden land Occulo?
Shaka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 20:34
Quote: "One thing. Put one big lig light above the level to act like sun. Then see the results."

Hmmmm I never thought about that! That sounds like a good idea!
But what do you mean by "Lig Light" ??

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 22:26
Quote: "But what do you mean by "Lig Light" ??"

He means: "big light"

God Helps the Beast in Me!
Shaka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2009 02:25