Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Has anyone ever experimented with this?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm not too good when it comes to creating graphics for a game with PC paint packages, so this is what I have been experimenting with.
I would first of all draw the characters, objects and backgrounds by hand, then I would scan them into my PC and convert them into spirtes. At the moment they come out okay, I find it easier than having to use a paint package. It also works the other way too. The ease of use and tools you could not use when drawing the spirtes by hand are extremely useful for doing small amounts of editing and colouring them on the PC. I just wondered if anyone else has ever tried this before?
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
That's a good way for getting the outlines right. Animation is still a pain. Rendering 3D models, or using poser is even easier. 3D models can be rendered to 2D, and animated easily...try Anim8or!
Dreadlox
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, I've heard of that, it can alot of the pain and aggrovation out of it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 16:28:44
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 16:28:44