Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Bad Joke!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2002 10:46
One day Superman was flying over the Hall of Justice and saw Wonder Woman completely nude, moving her hips and moaning very loudly. Popping a woody, he decides to fly down and suprise her. All of a sudden, WHAM! Superman jumps on Wonder Woman, who says 'Superman, what the hell do you think you're doing'?

"That's what I'D like to know" cried the Invisible Man....

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2002 13:08
So, a bunch of cows and bulls are standing in a field. A huge gust of wind comes along and all the cows fall over, but the bulls just stand there, bracing themselves against the gale. All the cows stand up and go back to their chewing.
Pretty soon, a tornado blows through and all of the cows are knocked to the ground, but the bulls just munch on the grass.
Next, a typhoon comes through and all the cows are knocked into the next pasture. The bulls just say "MOOoo..."
Finally, one of the cows walks up to one of the bulls and says, "Moo? What's with the mooing deal? How come the wind always knocks us right over and you just stand there?"
"Isn't it obvious?" the bull replies. "We bulls wobble, but we won't fall down."

* If the apocalypse comes, email me *
Golgo13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2002 09:32
"We bulls wobble, but we won't fall down."

Love it kangaroo! LMFAO!

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2002 19:47
lol thanx - love the superman joke