Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Trouble with new tutorial

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2003 07:21
I've followed the tutorial at the top of the forum to the word, and I keep getting this error "#100044:cannot find structure 'laodMMA:BigMatrix' in local decleration inside loadmatrix.DBA" I have no idea what this means, me bieng a newb and all. Could someone please help?
JesterDev
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2003 10:12 Edited at: 7th Jul 2003 10:16
Goto http://www.matedit.com and check in the downloads section for "LoadMatrix #Include File For MatEdit - The Latest MatEdit #Include Files For DB & DB Pro!" Replace the loadmatrix.dba file with the one for darkbasic pro. But be sure to rename it to match the original file "Loadmatrix.dba". Let me know if you get this working. I've been trying and just get black screen then it ends.

Rwilson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2003 02:31
Thanks for the tip! I did as you said, and your right, it loads a black screen than closes out. Heck, loaded up the last lesson source code, gave it a go, and it wouldn't even work! Wish there was a tutorial meant SPECIFICALLY for Dark Basic Pro, not Dark Basic Classic. Oh well!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 15:48:46
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 15:48:46