Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] [M.I.A.] > A funny Minigame - coming soon<

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2008 01:43
Hey guys

I`m currently working on a minigame, its callen Missing in action.

So, this is whats the game about: (Story)

You play a soldier from Luxemburg and your dead Well, you don? t know it. The game is situated 5 years in the future, there are some new rumores in Kosovo, during a night vision, the maincharackter has been getting shot. He notices how 2 creatures are pulling him away and he wakes in a little Room. You flee into a Sewer, how shouldnt exist, in a place how shouldnt exist, and soon you will be hunted bye creatures how shouldnt exist...

The backgroundstory bases on an old Indian Myth. If you die, you will have to fight against your nightmares and fears in your innerspace before the soul is delivered from evil and ready to pass through the gates to the other side.

Well, ive written it pretty bad, i hope you understand what i am trying to say

Screens on german Fpsccommunity (56 kb warning)
http://www.prismatoid.de/fpscreator/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2200&forum=4&viewmode=flat&order=ASC&start=20

Important: I suddenly noticed that some of the textures I used are copyrightprotected I will have to replace them.

Any Comments, Crits or Tips?

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2008 01:47
Well i love your signature that thing is tight so did you use paintshop, paint.net, gimp?
anyway looks great

ThankX
Punk13

[url=http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj131/jakepunkx13/toldv5.jpg[/img][/url]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 05:25:44
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 05:25:44