Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Reality Check RELEASED!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2008 04:35 Edited at: 17th May 2008 04:54
OK my first (yes first) single player game Reality Check is now finished... As you can see from the older thread that it has been up there for a month and the lvevls are in a diffrent order now so it may be jumbled for you... Well here is the download: http://www.filefactory.com/file/cce3dd/

The story may not make much sense in the ending but think about it and you will get it...

here is the story:
My name is Conner Williams. At 17 years old, I have it all: a dad who loves to hunt, a hot girlfriend and great grades at school. Recently, rumors have started to pop up about the nearby EcoMission Warehouse. People are saying that the warehouse isn't that at all. It's some sort of training facility. Against my better judgement, I decided to find the truth behind all these rumors. What was in that warehouse?
One night, while my dad was at work, I decided to sneak out, taking a blaster with 2 rounds in it. As I reached for the door on the side of the facility, only the noise of the hovercars zooming over head filled my ears. I was hesitant to open that door. I'm not sure why I did, honestly. When I went through, the door behind me slammed with a metal clang. The first door I came upon was marked: "Virtual Reality Training". So that was it. It wasn't really a warehouse at all, but a training ground for some sort soldier. Again, curiousity got the better half of me, and I found myself entering that training room. Why I did it, I'm not quite sure, but this is my Reality Check.

and some screens...

CREDITS:
Nighthawks Generic pack
Gunn3r for his review of the demo
TGC
Wings 3d
And members helping me with this game

Negrul1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2008 14:47
sounds cool

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 05:24:58
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 05:24:58