Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Phone tones (if ur not into phones give this a miss)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Now look, what ive been trying to do now for the past two days is find a 0800 890 (direct) number that has ccit5 in use, i think i found 3 these being 135, 059 and 598.

the problem is that when i send the first set of tones 2600/2400 i either get imediately cut off or zilch happens.

the process i undergo is simple i designed a program in Delphi to simulate all the dtmf tones and i send the tones down via my laptops speaker however like i said whats goin on.

when i get the (ker-chunk) i send down the second set (2400/2400) but again nothing happens on some systems but on others this is the tone that cuts me off.

im not evil, neither am i a newbie alls i wanna do is explore the damned phone system of the world and make sure that i dont get traced.

ive been out the loop for a while and need a little help gettin back on my feet.

i think that if we cant get a reliable system for blue boxing foreign numbers from inside the UK (in that i mean we have to design new tones for every system and country) i just dont think that its worth it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 04:53:51
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 04:53:51