Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2009 21:44
Ok, I added you to my MSN...

"Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a man a fishing rod, and he'll break it up into firewood...or swap it for a fish."
-Frankie Boyle, on Mock the Week
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2009 23:56
Hmm, it hasn't shown up.

Did you add me under:

?
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2009 00:36
Yup, it said it sent you an invite already...

Why don't you add me instead?

"Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a man a fishing rod, and he'll break it up into firewood...or swap it for a fish."
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2009 12:05
Ok, done.
Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2009 01:07
Wow, not much progress from the last time I saw this...
:<

"Your greatest teacher is your harshest critic"-'Butterfingers'
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2009 01:21
Yeh, I'm really sorry about that. Time's been getting tighter for me on this project, especially now that I have my GCSE's to worry about, along with all the usual stuff. I'm grabbing a matter of 2-5 hours of work on this at the weekends...

However, I've been going through the levels 1 by 1, and I've been trying to perfect them as much as possible. I can say that level one is as good as I can get it, without outside opinions. Level two is under reconstruction after the first build was far too slow. Level three is pretty much done, I just need to add combat sequences. After they're done, I'm gonna hold out until Ply's Mod V1.09 Beta 2 is released, then I'm gonna implement the graphical features advertised in that...

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2009 23:36
Well, it's been over a month since my last update, not that I haven't been doing anything, I just haven't found much time to do too much that warranted said updates...

Nevertheless, Level Two has been redone, Level One is complete, and Level Three is going through the last steps in my building process. Here's some shots for those so inclined. I'm also going to post up part of the manual that deals with available weaponry, so you can see what will be in the game...

Also, I've removed the Zoom capability, because it was kinda redundant in the tiny environments FPSC can handle, and replaced it with a flashlight. Similarly, Dual Wielding has been removed and replaced with ironsights, purely because I can't think of a way that someone could simultaneously reload two SMGs at once...

Here's a shot of the new combat theatre, or one of the rooms in it:

Attachments

Login to view attachments
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2009 23:37
...And a Galileo Heavy Assault Unit. These will become more important later in the story, for now, it's merely an adversary to test yourself against:

Attachments

Login to view attachments
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 29th Jun 2009 14:38
Wow,the robot looks cool.Waiting for more...

[href]http://chargedstudios.netne.net/index.htm[href]
"Im British you muppet!"-Psycho
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2009 20:35
Which one, and more will come soon, although since I don't have the dosh for Project Blue, it may take a while for me to release the demo...

Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2009 20:39 Edited at: 29th Jun 2009 20:42
@Coffee Grunt,
Get on steam some-time, or tell me your MSN/AIM/IRC/SKYPE name etc...
lol... I need a talk with you and Email, for me, doesn't quite slice the butter on the toast...

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2009 20:53
Lol, My E-Mail is my MSN, CoffeeGrunt@HotMail.co.uk...

Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2009 21:01
Now accept you slow piece of pieces...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 18:59:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 18:59:51