Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Selling DB Pro and DB Book

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey..

alright .. this is about the most innocuous forum to post this. Notice I didn't post on any of the forums related to DBP directly! Please do not give me hell.

I'm selling my copy of Darkbasic Pro. It actually has never been installed. It comes with all the stuff that was sent to me. DVD box, original disc, manual. ($99 USD) In addition I am including the large (710page) DarkBasic Game Programming book that you can find at Amazon ($48 USD)

That's about $150 i paid. I will sell them to you for $90, shipping including if you live in the US. Paypal is preferrable I guess.

Why am I selling it? I was seized with darkbasic excitement for a few weeks which culiminated in my ordering it, but during a month+ delay in receiving my order, I spent my time learning other stuff and ended up buying Visual Studio.NET and am taking the harder road of learning C# and managed directx. It's more work but who knows.. i always like doing things the hard way!

I have no reason to keep a copy of DBP as I have never written a single DBP program. that is up to you to believe or not, there is nothing i can do to prove i am not pirating. All i can say is that i have no reason to keep a copy. You will be receiving the original. I will not burn a copy, I will not even keep it installed. (it's never been installed)

email me -privately- at 'random@dxtx.net' if interested.

thanks!
Tim
Brooklyn, NY

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 04:50:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 04:50:09