Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / X10 walls, entities, etc. from FPSC 1.09

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2008 18:25
I posted this on another forum here, but I thought maybe since you guys have X10 you might know the answer...

I have the current version of FPSC 1.09 and I am planning to get the X10 version when I upgrade my comp.

Will I be able to use entities (tables, etc.) and segments (walls, floors) that I made for FPSC in X10? Does X10 already have the same generic segments and prefabs as FPSC or are they re-skins?
In the video tutorials online they look like the same stuff...

I plan on making a game and if halfway through, I get the new comp, I don\'t want to have to start over with all my entities, segments, etc.

I bought a Model pack and I am waiting for the X10 version to be ready so that prompted me to ask this question. I know the new models (characters) are better in X10, but what about simple tables, walls, etc.

Ok, to put it more simply...

1. Are the items for sale in the FPS store usable with X10?
If not, and I buy products that were orginally in a Model Pack (such as the scientist), will a free upgrade become available for that character?

2. Are the generic segments / prefabs in FPSC 1.09 the same ones in X10? If they are, then I know when I make my own segments / prefabs for FPSC, I can bring them into X10.

Thanks

TechGirl
(Yes, I'm really female!)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 12:54:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 12:54:21