Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I need some links, please!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2003 00:35
I need some help on several issues, and I don't knwo where to find the various Tutorials. Fist off, is the programming tutorials. I've already tired the one that came with DBPro, and I tried the one at the top of the tutorial, but it didn't work. Are there any others that I don't know of?

Second is 3d Modelling tutorials. I've got milkshape, and found Psychics tutorial. However, I'm a major newbie when it comes to art of ANY form, and I need a baby-steps level guide.

Three, where can I get textures for walls, buildings, etc? Preferebly copyright free textures, so don't have to pay licensing fees. Heck, since I suck at modelling, where can I get soem models too?

I'm hoping I'm not asking for too much, but I desperetly need some tutorials. A great big thank you in advance to anyone who responds!
spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2003 00:56
Rwilson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2003 02:32
Thanks Sonic! These should help alot! Does anyone else know of some links?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 15:26:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 15:26:25