Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Making Trailers for your game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2008 07:21
I am taking my time while off school to help programmers to show off there new game and get more publicity by creating game trailers for them. I will show it on other websites and get more games to enjoy your games. If you are interested in getting a trailer out for your game send me an email to jonese52@yahoo.com or reply to this post. We will figure everything out and what you want to show in the trailer. I promise this will give publicity to your newly created games.

One shot kill
Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Its ok you saying that but we need a sample. So we can see if you are a good or bad Trailer maker.

We are the cost of a world gone wrong.
GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2008 00:52
True, if your can animte pretty good though i really need an animter for Myricals arc and for some trailer stuff. Cal only uses Gmod.

K RIO
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2008 01:14
I am starting this up now...i dont have samples. I will create them well. I know how to. I just need someone to let me test it with there game. If you dont like it then u dont have to use it. Its free and out of my time.

One shot kill

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 05:26:45
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 05:26:45