Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Questions about models in x10 vid

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2008 22:05
WELL. I read the stickies, so I know that x10 will NOT work with XP. My friend seems to think that the models for x10 should work with the regular version of FPSC. I disagreed, because I thought that a Directx10 card was needed for the new models to be rendered properly. Well, both of us are really only speculating, so I thought I\'d come here to ask for clarification on this matter. Another issue we had was whether or not the models we saw were really exclusive to x10 or if they had been bought on the store. The video we saw with the models we wanted can be were the ones in the sped up movie of a level making process...it should be stickied in this forum, if I remember correctly. So my questions are:

1) Are the models shown in that video exclusive to x10?

2) If not, how can I get them for my XP v104 editor?

And any other info on x10 models and the models mentioned above would be much appreciated! And please, if the answers to my questions are obvious, please don\'t flame me into a char-broiled weinee hot off the grill!
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2008 01:54
You can load X10 stock into X9, but until they are in the TGC store, you'll have to buy X10. Kind of an expensive way to get a model pack that isn't really meant for your platform.

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 11:44:42
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 11:44:42