Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I keep getting this error. "Cannot find structure 'AI_Travel:math_getDist3D' in local declaration"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2008 06:55 Edited at: 19th Jun 2008 05:25
Well I've tried searching for someone else who's had and solved this problem, but I haven't had any luck. I've been trying to get a snippet about AI's to fit into my project. Here's the code that I think is the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas? I've never encountered this error before. I'm fresh out of ideas and desperate for help.
P.S. The help section for when new user's post says that it will take a few hours to be approved, it took mine about 9 hours... and my reply for this one has been awaiting approval for a couple hours... if you dont beleive me, check the date of my post and the date of when the thread was posted.
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2008 15:07 Edited at: 16th Jun 2008 15:08
Try putting the math_getDist3D before the function that uses it.

Karxdurik
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok thanks, that worked perfectly. I don't want to make this mistake anymore, and I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but why do the functions need to be in a certain order. I've never heard of this before. I'm kind of new to dark basic pro.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 16:32:33
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 16:32:33