Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Fantastar Online needs assistance to get underway

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Greetings, I, the chief of Fantastar Online, needs assistance with something. We were thinking of programming a new MMORPG on Dark Basic, but wanted to know how it would be possible to obtain a license to implement a kind of e-commerce program to handle the play online fees for the game, much less sell it at all. If anyone knows how I can obtain that kind of license, please answer to this forum.
Mentor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2003 00:14
everything you make in DB is your own property, no licences are required, read the front page of this site under features.

Mentor.

Darkvast
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay thanks. Would you like to assist me with this project as soon as I get everything I need together to get it underway? I could sure use some help.

ReD_eYe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2003 10:22
if you want to ask for help goto the team request board and ask there

***Ordered Dbpro today(friday)****
Lets see how quick amazon really are!!!
David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2003 10:32
I hope you have a lot of experience with coding DB. MMORPGs are the hardest type of game to code, and i I have seen many die. I hope yours will be different.

You are the th person to view this signature.
GRAVITY: I fought the law but the law won
Darkvast
Years of Service
User Offline
I would certainly like to try before I ever give up. I have spent hours and days working on original concept designs. There are going to be systems in this game that have never before been seen in any MMORPG. And I already have my partner associate working on those systems. My associate mostly works with the coding here, I just come up with base concept designs for him to go by.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 15:31:33
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 15:31:33