Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Standard interface for Graphics and sound selection.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Have anyone made a standard screen where you can choose which graphic resolution and features for example T&L you want to activate through the application. Also maybe choose the sound volume and type? Like in most common games. I think that would be a great help for new programmers to be able to make a good frame for their applications.
MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2002 17:20
Well, I've got a DLL that lets you select the graphics card and resolution. I've also got one that sets the music and sfx volume.

Choosing the sound card and things, is, if I remember correctly rather annoying as there are callbacks called for each card found.

Yes, I really am THAT good...
Kjelle
Years of Service
User Offline
Is this DLL somthing officially available ?
Or is it some part of a tool package, In other words. I'm interested in testing it
MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2002 12:55
Well, its officially availiable from me...

...As the number of parameters that can be passed is still 5/6, I need to modify the DLL so all the parameters can actually be passed.

Give me a few days or so, and I'll let you know when its ready.

Yes, I really am THAT good...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 13:22:27
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 13:22:27