Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / COME GET EM!!!......FREE SPRITES.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all.

Well here's the story:

Someone (who will remain nameless) has seen that a few of the users on here are always after sprites, SO........
They have offered to help you all (who need them) by letting me have access to billions and billions of game sprites. ^_^

They are from loads of different collections, and while I know you could prob find sprites on the internet, its a lot better, and quicker, if you just download entire batch pictures of them.

I will post a few screens of them in a minute just to give you an idea of all the different types I can get, and if you need any specific types, just post what you need and I will do my best to find them for you.

This thread MAY take a while to load in when I start to post a few pictures, so sorry for that.

Ta ta for now
Mary
Angeleyes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2003 01:36 Edited at: 12th Jul 2003 02:45
Ok...... Well the idea was that instead of people having to trawl the net and then having to go and dig through a ton of sprites and then having to download them one at a time..... they could just post what they wanted and what colours and what effects etc etc etc etc and then get them sent to them asap.

But......Oh well.....Why do I bother! :-s

Kanzure
Years of Service
User Offline
Meh! Evilness. Just go to the following site:

http://tsgk.captainn.net/

Many sprites. enjoy..

~Morph/Kanzure
JesterDev
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2003 04:29 Edited at: 12th Jul 2003 04:32
I want sprites! The link that Morph post is great too!

Not really looking for anything in paticular, just looking. Would be great if you could post some. Wait.. I am looking for Ghost House type sprites. Ghosts, vampires, bats, coffins, keys etc. Here's a few screen shots:

Just some general ideas. These are very low detail, 16 colors I beleive. But anything along these lines would be great!

That is if your still willing. Btw, these are from the real game. Mine is not even close to this yet. The only one I made is the animation.

Angeleyes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2003 06:33 Edited at: 12th Jul 2003 08:14
Ok Jester.....
I am still going through them to catalog em, but is this the kind of thing you mean??

####IMAGE REMOVED#######

remember that the sprites can be resized (most of the time) and on any colour background. Also they animate....As if you did not know!

I think what would be best is if I catalog all the collection and put it as a download on our Babesoft website.

I will let everyone know when I do that ok.

But for now......Jester.....Give me your email address and I will send you all the horror ones I come across.

Ta ta for now
Mary

JesterDev
Years of Service
User Offline
Those a great! I think putting them all for download would be a good idea also. Would love to see more of any kind.

Here's my email for the horror ones:
jester.dev@comcast.net

Thanks

LuciferX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 06:02
thanks for the sprite link, morph
i was hoping they would be like original sprites
but actualy found some cool stuff i had been looking for

thanks

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda
Guyon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 16:43 Edited at: 14th Jul 2003 16:44
JesterDev,
Email me. I am interested in helping you with your custom sprites.
Kanzure
Years of Service
User Offline
Your all welcome, I believe theres another site called RPG Sprites (original, eh?)

www.rpgsprites.com or search google for RPG Sprites lol

~Morph/Kanzure
CodeNation
SuperCort2003
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2003 22:20
Yeah cool link and that site actually has links to www.rpgsprites.com and a whole lot more. But uhh...I actually have a question. I'm making my own sprites and I'm pretty good but actually I need help in actually making the move correctly in DarkBAsic Classic. Could you show me why my sprite is not working? It seems to work fine going left but won't turn around and go right just moves right but the feet move left. I would appreciate it if you'd help. Plus I found this site http://kanjispace.tripod.com. Go there and there's a lot of things needed for 2D RPGs like battle animations. NeWayz Please help me out. Thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 23:03:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 23:03:41