Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Chainsaw Movie

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2008 12:56
This game will be based in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie. You control a guy called Paul and you are a Texas sheriff trying to find what the hell did the Hewitt family with Sheriff Hoyt in 1969. The game is only a huge map with the Hewitt family house and some other places, and you don't have any weapons during the game. You have to accomplish the objectives with Leatherface after you all the time, you have to use the scenarios to help you, like lock a door with some boxes. This game can be a success but i need some help because i want the game to be very good, so if any people would like to work in this specified areas sould email to a_melo12@yahoo.com:

Modelling and texturing
Scripting

Screenshots coming soon!
Roger Wilco
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2008 13:00
It sounds like a somewhat interesting concept, the whole deal with it being mainly puzzle-based. I would've helped out if I could, but I've got my hands full atm, unfortunately. But good luck with the project!

Oh, and you'd better put up a few shots as soon as possible, or the mod-squad will be here soon.

Your big has been erased by a signature because it was too mod.
LGG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2008 13:20
Thank you Roger Wilco. I put the screenshots in a hour.
LGG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2008 13:44
Here is the screenshot. Comments please!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2008 13:57
Screenshots in .jpg format only for viewing at the forum either in situ on the page or as a viewable attachment only are allowed. BMP Download only is not.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 05:20:10
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 05:20:10