Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / A fascinating site...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2003 19:14
Iraq Photos

i was doing research for an upcomming game i'm working on (which has a backing soundtrack and sounds thanks to Fallout) ... well i was just getting some specifics right as i always like to do, just general things.

well i came across this site, now if your someone who is totally against iraq and think they're all evil and whatnot then just go away and don't post - i could neither care nor want to hear any propogander bull in here oki?

but it just protrays this sights within mostly northen iraq with some pretty brutal honesty ... and it looks like quite a beautiful place some interesting comments which accompany the photos as well.
just seems breath of fresh air from all the war crap.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/timesaga/p.gif[/img]
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2003 20:37
Good indication of how great a place Iraq could be as soon as the new government is set up and all military forces except their own withdraw. There's a very great place hidden under the oppression and strife.

--Mouse

Famous Fighting Furball
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2003 22:49
Whats the thing, 5 years ago Iraq was a 'modern' country?

I mean the capital was built around war, but hey, every large city should have streets large enough for tank columns

Web Design Starting from $200. Special limited offer. MSN or Email me for more information.
CrayZemon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2003 23:06
What he said...

"I need gopher-chucks!!"
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2003 23:33
? i'm pretty sure bahgdad is alot older thant 25years

Puffy