Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Stupidest thing ur pet did.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2003 17:50
I live with 2 mentally challenged cats. One day my cats were wrestling on the stair bar on the third floor of my house when one of them put the other in a head lock, unfortunatly the lost thier balance and slipped. Still holding on the each other's necks they rolled down the whole flight of staries and in to a wall at the end. I thought they got knocked out but the little furry demons just ran off. With me and my friend laughing untill my guts were almost all over the carpet. Ok so that was a bit mean. But still it was their falut. And there was that time my cat wuz drinking from the toilet and fell in head first but thats another story. What did ur pet do that u think is retarded?
Johnny Darkafterlife
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2003 18:20
Ran into the fly screen "wham", then again I did do the same thing a few years ago, you dont think that those screens are so strong.
the_winch
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2003 19:14 Edited at: 13th Jul 2003 19:15
One of my brothers rats chewed through a mains wire the other day.
I guess I can't say they are that stupid as I have had a few interactions with mains electric myself. Thank god for curcuit breakers.
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2003 19:36 Edited at: 13th Jul 2003 19:36
Well, this wasn't anything my pets did, but yesterday I saw a rabbit try to go into the ground hogs hole, and then the ground hog was coming out the same time the rabbit was coming in.
They kinda just looked at each other, and then the rabbit scampered off really fast.

Yellow:Wanna publish my game microsoft, cuz i no u rich so...Can I have my bag of money now?
Microsoft: *snicker* Tip of the month-Microsoft will never(probebly) publish your game.
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2003 21:51
Well i have a kinda crule stroy to tell about the local pigeons. In april the sun is in just the right place to reflect the sky off my up-stairs windows.

There are always one or 2 dead birds found . But hey, it keeps the population down, and they (quite litterally) dont know what hit them (or what they hit)

Web Design Starting from $200. Special limited offer. MSN or Email me for more information.
Eric T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2003 22:03
well i have a parrot and one day a mormon group came to the door. i answered the door and my bird keeps yelling F*** OFF YOU SOB's, or sumthin to that liking, now the whole town hates me.

Opinions are like a$$holes, Everybody has one.
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2003 22:08
ROFL - My dog eats rocks - My cat decided to walk on the second story balcony, fell. Dog wanted to 'play' with the groundhog, now the groundhogs dead. Dog was curious what a porcupine smelled like - got a piercing.

They arent that dumb

RPGamer

Current Project: Eternal Destiny
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Go to the Eternal Destiny Forum!
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 03:54
My neighbor's dog is as bad as his mistress. She'll leave him out in the yard, and he'll jump over the 3 foot fence and run into our yard and bark at everything-- the pond, the satellite dish, the pebbles on the walkway. Normally when I'm out there with my dog, I take him inside so that he won't get hurt and then go inform the neighborss; the neighbor's dog seemed pretty nasty and I wouldn't want my dog getting hurt.

One day my brother's dog was outside though. Now, my dog is a little white fluffy thing, cute as can be, and my bro's dog is almost the exact opposite-- large, black, short-haired, and extremely territorial. The little neighbor's dog ran over barking, and the next second his head with inside the jaws of my bro's dog. He was okay, and got away, but now he terrorizes the neighbor's door instead.

--Mouse

Famous Fighting Furball
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 03:56
your bro's dog rulezz

Snake? What happened? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!! - Colonel Roy Campbell

Gu re gu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 05:06 Edited at: 14th Jul 2003 05:07
A while back I had a sprigner spaniel (you know the floppy eared dog things). Aptly named Bim (actually Kimber but it changed over time) she used to go ape whenever someone turned up at the door. But as she grew older her senses started to kick her in the back end more often.
One day somebody turned up at the door, and as usual there was the manic barking and the scattering of claws on the floor tiles. Only this time the barking got quieter. Bim had run in completely the oposite direction and could be seen through the window tearing up to the end of the garden.
Having realised she was at the end of the garden and had gone the wrong way she proceeded to trot back to the house like nothing had ever happened and she went back to her bed.

Daih thel phae 'e, clann 'e phaen
Blame it on INSANITY!
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 05:52
our old german shepard thought the hose water was something you could bite.

shed love to bite the water until she gagged.

Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 16:36
LOL

Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 16:40
when i wuz 5 i was really cruel, I had a pet mouse i played with every day. I threw him back and forth in my hands but didnt reilize for a few hours that he was dead.

jeffmosesuk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 17:25
My mate put his hampster in the microwave, messy ! About 8 years old at time so maybe god will forgive

"Time to play."
Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 17:29
I would tel another story about my cat but its um... abit..er..inapropriate.

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 17:51
Inapropriate? Someone put a hmster in a microwave!

Teenage Male Geek + Female Remotly Intersted in Common Geek Activities = Teenage Male Jackass
jeffmosesuk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 18:23
lol, go on Megaton tell us the story

"Time to play."
Johnny Darkafterlife
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 18:27
Oh a 3 legged dog trying to hump another dog and he kept on sliding off, it was hilairius.
Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 18:37
Um..ok..so when my cat wasnt neutered he usually had the urge to er.. do things with other things around the house. First it was the couch, and then sometimes stuffed animals in my borthers room...the one day my other "male" cat was sleeping on my bed so, he jumped on top of him and...u know..the other cat woke and pushed him off and went back to sleep. So he didnt learn his lesson and did it again, the third time my other cat got so mad he kicked him off, leapt at him and they started fighting so hard i had to lock them in different rooms cause they were rolling all other the damn place biting and head butting each other. After that he never tried again......he still tried to run away though so we had to pay like 300$ for the stupid operation. I swear these animals have absoulutly no self control. My friend also had a similar story where his cat did it to his leg when he was sleeping. Ughhh.

Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 18:39
three legged dog?!?! GOD NO

CrayZemon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 19:41
Chrenobyl post-effects are still at large.

"I need gopher-chucks!!"
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 21:09
i saw once at a pet shop: a tiny male pittbull was cage together with another tiny female chiwawa.. well, the pittbull was dominating, and alot of parents have take their children out of the petshop from the unnatural sexual activity..

Bad business to put a horny pittbull with a seductive chiwawa together
(Aye caramba!)

Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 21:23
i have one of those cheesy plastic 3 foot basketball hoops, and once, when i was like 7, i tried to do a slam-dunk over my cat, and i scared it so much it jumped up while i was in mid-air, and i accidently kicked it in the face!

---Mattman
DID YOU KNOW THAT ???
jeffmosesuk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 21:28
lol, at least you were not slam-dunkin the cat

"Time to play."
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 21:30
or holding her up-side down and droppin' her to test her reflexes (thats another story! )

---Mattman
DID YOU KNOW THAT ???
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 21:31
from the roof, u mean?

Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 21:46
i drop my cat upside down too! Only sometimes he isnt quiek enough....
I remembered another thing fronm the hamster in microwave thing (sounds like a joecartoon, www.joecartoon.com) once a kid in my class dropped a mouse in to a bucket of bleach and watched its eyes pop out and its skin melt and burn......how can someone be this mean?

Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 21:48
i think he's testing the bleach product to be effective against rodent stains

Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 22:03
lol maybe

Dazzag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2003 01:08
Hmmm. My old dog was a Red Setter. So pretty big dog. But pretty stupid. Most stupid thing he did was to take on some cows in a field we were walking through (come from the country I do like). It was just mucking about, but then the entire herd decided to chase the dog. And then me. Ok, they are only cows, but they are pretty big, esp. when 20 or so are bearing down on you. Just about made it to the grate thingy (I used to be a pretty fast runner too) where my dog was waiting grinning like a bloody cheshire cat. Git. Never seen cows do that before or since though. Freaky.

Although the most stupid thing *I* did with my dog was when my sister had left a load of little plastic toy things (like Lego) on the floor. The dog was sitting in the middle chewing away. Of course I thought he had one of the plastic things in his mouth. I had no fear as I had took things out of his mouth before (sticks, small animals, half a bucket etc.) with no problems. So I grabbed his mouth, and yanked open his jaw, holding the top with one hand, and the bottom with the other. I then looked inside. About the same millisecond I realised that 1) the dog was growling 2) the dog was starting to get up 3) it wasn't a plastic toy, it was his favourite f**king chewy bone thing!!!!! Hmmm. Perhaps the next move could have been better; I let go. Then again the dog was about 5 foot 7 inches when on his hindlegs (and I was about 13) so I don't think there would have been a happy ending no matter what. Oh, I basically got my finger and part of my hand ripped open, plus some cuts on my chest and arms where he clawed me a bit after standing on me (pretty good move actually).

Since it was a while ago, and we were good country folk, the dog wasn't put down. Also because I was pretty stupid in the first place, and you can't really blame the dog. Although my Dad *severerly* persuaded the dog not to do it again apparently (which my Dad never did before or after BTW). Heh, I loved my dog, but as I was bleeding all over the place in the toilet I apparently was swearing my head off and demanding the dog be killed. I was a bit delirious, so luckily my parents didn't listen.

Stupid nurse gave me two injects in the ass though. Bitch. And I have scar on my finger that hurts when I write too much. Happily the dog lived until 17 years old (really good for a big dog) with no further incidents.

Cheers

I am 99% probably lying in bed right now... so don't blame me for crappy typing
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2003 01:20
Glad to hear you had a happy ending, well sorta.

Yellow:Wanna publish my game microsoft, cuz i no u rich so...Can I have my bag of money now?
Microsoft: *snicker* Tip of the month-Microsoft will never(probebly) publish your game.
Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2003 17:22
LOL
yea i got bitin by my aunt's dog when feeding it loads of times.....probably better just let him snag the biscuit out of my hand rather then putting it in his mouth for him.....

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2003 03:46
=\ Whats with everyone and the smilies...

EVERYONE LOVES THE PUFF!... =\
Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2003 18:32
i nevr use smilies wooops

Megaman Zero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2003 19:06 Edited at: 16th Jul 2003 19:06
Well, one of my dogs is half blind & 17+ years of age. One day a few years ago, we had just waxed the floors. My dog came out of the kitchen, slammed into our table, then slammed into the wall, then the piano, then another wall, then down to the ground she layed.

Not only is she blind, but she has trouble walking. We had so much wax on the floor (I belive 17 coats or something,) & it was like an ice skating rink.

I feel sorry for her, so we dont wax the floors too much now, maybe once every 1 or 2 years. As for the unbeliveable wax, that was my fathers doing, he was obssessed with getting the floor to shine.

1 year later, we had to do repaires on our house, so it was a wasted effort.

Preston C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2003 03:52
Retarded thing my pet did, hmmm. Not sure, I'd have to say eating half of an XBox DVD remote.

At first glance, I'm a mediocre mech pilot. Look again and you will see my battlemech's computer code rushing through my eyes. My Mech And I Are One!
Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2003 20:49
poor dog. Same for ur xbox remote, Omega
lol

MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2003 22:05
My cat likes jumping up and down on my arm, for some reason...

Good news everyone! I really am THAT good...
http://www.nickk.nildram.co.uk/ for great plug-ins and other exciting things - oh my, yes!
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2003 22:36
on the arm? thats quite.. acrobatic

MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2003 00:26 Edited at: 18th Jul 2003 00:27
I am sitting down at time, of course - just wish he would keep his claws in...

Good news everyone! I really am THAT good...
http://www.nickk.nildram.co.uk/ for great plug-ins and other exciting things - oh my, yes!
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2003 00:29
Once, i just before i was gonna go to bed and i was turning my computer off, my cat got on me and scraped me becuse i only had boxers on. Hurt so badly!

---Mattman
DID YOU KNOW THAT ???
Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2003 19:46
My cat often sleeps on the armrest of my chiar but constantly falls on in its sleep.

CloseToPerfect
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2003 22:21
my dog is a 120+ lb great dane/ black lab mix, he stands high enough to know stuff of the counter with his tail and scares the hell out of anyone who pulls up in the drive(although I don't think he would hurt anyone, just his size and growl).
Preston C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2003 06:54
dont worry, my dog is ok. But, the cat jumping up and down on your arm just sounds like something you'd send to Americas Funniest Home Videos. It'd be funny to see.

At first glance, I'm a mediocre mech pilot. Look again and you will see my battlemech's computer code rushing through my eyes. My Mech And I Are One!
Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2003 18:17
hmmmmm.....my friend's hamsters once killed each other. And did u know hamsters eat thier babies?

Evil Noodle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2003 21:42 Edited at: 20th Jul 2003 21:49
We got out the car at the beach and ran to the wall, and my dog jumped it. It was 3 feet on my side and about 8 feet on theother side. It wouldnt have been so bad but her lead was attached

T.A.F.K.A.C.M.O.T.D
The Artist Formally Known As Cut_Me_Own_Throat_Dibbler
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2003 04:44
Megaton: Is that your cat in your avator?

---Mattman
DID YOU KNOW THAT ???
Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2003 19:36
nope, i tried to take my cat's picture but the damn beast wont sit still.
Preston C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2003 19:46
yeah, i know hamsters eat their babies, my cousins had a few till the mom and dad ate their babies, then they were owl food.

Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2003 20:34
ahhh the chain of life. But still hamsters have no dignity.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 06:25:44
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 06:25:44