Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Stupidest thing ur pet did.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2003 07:59
You wanna know what doesnt have any dignity??? You ever see that 7UP commercial with the bear taking a poo in the sprint water? That bear has no dignity!!!

At first glance, I'm a mediocre mech pilot. Look again and you will see my battlemech's computer code rushing through my eyes. My Mech And I Are One!
kilomain
Years of Service
User Offline
my dog runs extremely fast puts his nose down it hits the carpet and he gets flipped over and crashes into stuff or he runs into walls

Falelorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2003 12:32
I have the most insane cat in the world. We call him Spazz and his name fits.

As a kitten he would wake up and run around the house, up the curtains, across the curtains, down the other side, chase his mom around the house, climb up peoples legs and body and sit on their shoulders before they knew what happened.

Once he was acting very hyper, and running around. My wife was washing dishes and he ran into the kitchen jumping up and attaching himself to her butt. He hung on with his claws to her ass, and just hung there. She tried to shake him off, since her hands were soapy and wet. And he just hung there, enjoying the rodeo.

When he was about 2 years old. My wife was lighting some candles on a shelf, and he must have liked the smell. Well he jumped up and sniffed the candles (before they were lit) and sat there. Well she decided to light them. And she turned to put down the lighter, and dumby (the cat) decided to sniff the candles again.

He burnt the right side of his face (just the whiskers off) and then scared tried to jump over the candles (did I mention he was dumb?) and burnt the fur on his chest.

He wasnt hurt just scared, the whiskers hurt some (they have nerves in them I guess).

About a year later, I wake up and go down stairs and there is the cat holding his paw up with a little plastic rattle ball (the plastic ball with bells in them they bat around) and his toe was caught in it. We ended up having to take him to the vet to get it off.

For fun when he wants to play he attacks me. He tries to wrestle with me by latching on to my arm or foot and biting me, but he cant get his mouth around my hand or arm, or foot. (Im 6 foot 7 300lbs Im pretty big) so he kinda naws on me.

When I use my treadmill he walks on it with me in front of me.

When I lift weights he is usually on the bar or leg machine weights.

He plays fetch with balls of paper, loves boxes (his favorite toy) and is a big coward with other cats.

The other day my wife was waiting for me to leave so we could go shopping and there was a cat laying out side our door. Our cat was so big and tough he was meowing and hissing through the door. When the other cat walked over to the door to see the fuss, our big bad cat ran upstairs.

Oh ya my wife reminded me of this.
Our cat was chasing a fly and near our upstairs window (3rd floor) and jumped at it, into the screen pushed the screen out and fell three stories landing on the grass. Well my wife quickly went and foudn him ok. And let him in to the house, where he ran up stairs and went after the fly and fell out again. This time, landing hard. Needless to say he doesnt go near the window again.
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2003 13:11
erm.. there's something really wrong with Spazz

Snake? What happened? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!! - Colonel Roy Campbell

Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2003 17:36
LOL man, what the hell das ur cat smoke?
Preston C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2003 17:44
man, he must have found out how much sugar I put in my coffee (lots of cream and lots of sugars, yum )

At first glance, I'm a mediocre mech pilot. Look again and you will see my battlemech's computer code rushing through my eyes. My Mech And I Are One!
CrayZemon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2003 00:56
I've got a pretty smart cat, well sorta. However, the cat likes to sleep on people's beds. One day, she chose mine; knowing nothing about how I quickly twist from one side of the bed to the other in my sleep.
It was early in the morning when I felt a weight shift on my foot and I woke up on the other side of my bed. I heard a loud thud on that side of my room. The cat began to walk funnily to my door and started meowing for breakfast. Now days, when she sleeps in my room she opts for the bottom of the computer desk - smart cat.

"I need gopher-chucks!!"
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2003 01:25
Quote: "And there was that time my cat wuz drinking from the toilet and fell in head first but thats another story."

erm, megaton, what actually happen afterwards to your cat here? (if u dun mind sharing the story).. because i'm feeling kinda wuzzy to imagine such a thing happen to mine.

Snake? What happened? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!! - Colonel Roy Campbell

Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2003 17:40
well, the dumbass wuz drinking(cause it hates tap water) and he slipped in and fell with his head and paws out streched. His face got all wet and he jumped out and ran around the house like a mentally challenged nut case just out of the crazy house. He got every damn thing in the house wet including my keyboard, bed, carpet. Then spent 3 hours licking himself up. And i got in trouble for it too. Stupid animal.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 06:25:48
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 06:25:48