Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Revenge!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 22:54
a guy just down the road from us has been sent to jail for 2yrs, he had a row with the neibour over car parking on the road near (not in front of) his driveway and got in trouble a few months ago over damaging the guys car, so after a fine and warning..does he behave?...nope...he decided to get clever, waited for the other guy to go on holiday and then bought 20 rats and stuffed them through the letterbox, by the time they got back from their 2 week hols the house was a total mess and stunk of dead rats, took the police two days to arrest him...the idiot bought all the rats at the same petshop and the shop owner knew him, the petshop guy was able to identify them as the rats he sold cos they had tattos on their ears, now Mr superbrain has a couple of years of being some big sods ho` LOL, serves the jerk right

Mentor.
lcfcfan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 23:08
lol what a gimp being put in jail for something as silly as where a car is parked.

MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 23:09
lol, yea too many people are just idiots in this world.Probebly did think he was clever.But come on, what a moron, to go buy rats from a petstore from a guy that knew him.

Tattos on the rats ears?Lol, never seen that before.

Yellow:Wanna publish my game microsoft, cuz i no u rich so...Can I have my bag of money now?
Microsoft: *snicker* Tip of the month-Microsoft will never(probebly) publish your game.
jeffmosesuk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 23:11
Quote: "Tattos on the rats ears?Lol, never seen that before"

How many rats ears you looked at, lol :p

"Time to play."
Falelorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 23:28
OMG thats totally stupid. People need to sit back and relax, not react.

A guy in Edmonton, Alta, where i live got busted during a riot 2 years ago, and got sent to 3 years in jail. Only reason they got him is he showed off in front of a new camera.
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2003 23:59
Poor rats, poor people who own the house... at least he's in the clink now...

--Mouse

Famous Fighting Furball
Dazzag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2003 00:52 Edited at: 15th Jul 2003 00:53
Totally. Although I can understand how sometimes people can really really p*ss you off with parking in front of (or slightly in front of) your driveway. My next door neighbour kept doing it. Totally annoyed me, and they never seemed to be in when you knocked... They moved a little while ago. Unsurprisingly the couple who moved in took 2 months making the place liveable.

Hmmm. Just read that, and it makes me look like a rat killing sadist neighbour from Hell. I'm not! Just can be frustrating at times with neighbours. If you don't live in your own house then you won't really know what I mean. [EDIT] Erm... and of course I mean that I can understand the frustration and annoyance, just cannot understand measures taken.

Although those other neighbours could stop burning wood.... I'm off to the petshop!!! (In Scotland)

Cheers

Now now Mouse, at least they wern't mice...

I am 99% probably lying in bed right now... so don't blame me for crappy typing
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2003 00:55
serve him with cheese inside his cells, they should

Snake? What happened? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!! - Colonel Roy Campbell

8truths
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2003 07:28
Crime is the domain of the stupid and those with little impulse control. And a stupid person with no impulse control doesn't have a shot at all!

We can't stop here! This is bat country!
Johnny Darkafterlife
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2003 11:43
Thats a rediculus as arguing over what programming language people use
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2003 12:20
Hehe, I had this next door neighbor who kept using Blitz, so I went to the pound and bout 5 rottweillers...

That is pretty dumb, really dumb in fact - it always seems strange to me to get worked up over something so petty. The most annoying thing about my street is the little shop across the road, nice and handy but not at 3:00am when they're getting there deliveries for the morning rush at 6:00am when the old biddies and there yelping mutts wake me up again .

That's what I usually blame my bad moods on!.

Van-B

My cats breath smells of cat food.
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2003 20:55
'Now now Mouse, at least they wern't mice...'

Teehee... heee... er...

--Mouse

Famous Fighting Furball
Easily Confused
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2003 03:33
...sent to jail for 2 years has he? The idiot.

Well he'd better not drop his bar of soap in the shower

Programming anything is an art, and you can't rush art.
Unless your name is Bob Ross, then you can do it in thirty minutes.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 04:54:04
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 04:54:04