Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / problems with advance terrain

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
ok I know it's been asked before but I downloaded the trail way back when. But it expired and they I tried to register it but it was messed up. I seen that the newest version of dark basic has it built in so I upgraded and I still can't use it.

wind
SirFire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2008 08:27 Edited at: 21st Jul 2008 08:30
Please narrow down your problem, choose the appropriate letter:

A) It doesn't do anything
B) The keywords don't turn blue
C) When you compile it complains that it doesn't understand
D) Everything turns into teapots
E) All of the above
F) None of the above
E) Both B and C
F) Pancakes

Maybe you could post a small bit of code that illustrates how you are trying to use it?

Years of Service
User Offline
I'm confused, you got the trial version for 30 days or whatever it is, and it expired, but you think you should get another 30 days trial because the product has been upgraded? That means nothing, the trial period is over, and I doubt you can get a trial period extension.

wind27382
Years of Service
User Offline
no what I was trying to say was that I had the trail version it expired and I uninstaled it. I then tried to get the real version but I couldn't I then read on the forums that it is included with the new upgrade to darkbasic. so i installed that and it still doesn't compile the code. I was able to use it before the trail expired. I believe that I must be missing the dll but I couldn't find it here so i was wondering if someone had it or new where it was. I also saw that a lot of other people where having this problem so I was wondering what they did.

wind

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 18:20:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 18:20:08