Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / 3D World Magazine

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2003 09:03
I found this magazine in the computer store, and decided on a whim to pick it up.

When I got home I quickly read through it, and found it to be quite good, the information was well written.

It was the June 2003 edition, which is surprising to me because its July and right now we are seeing Aug and Sept from other magazines. But I havnt been able to find a newer or older copy of the magazine.

So Im asking the community for advice.

Do you read, subscribe to it? Is it generally a good magazine, or was this edition a fluke?

Thank you.
lcfcfan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2003 09:34
Yeah i read it quite often it does have it's occasional not so great issue like most magazines but they are few and far between it is worth buying on a regular basis for the cool tutorials and the software on the CD, the reason you have found the june issue is probably because it is a UK magazine and gets released in the U.S and Canada a little later than over here.

Also i think it is in next months issue there is a competition to win some Dark Basic software although this compo might be just for the web site not sure.

Falelorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2003 09:59
Cool thanks. Ive decided to subscribe to it based on what you have said.

The tutorial in the June issue for Milkshape was great, taught me things I didnt know. (which is alot lol)

Thanks again

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 04:54:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 04:54:06