Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / any idea how to...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi all
i downloaded the free version of fps and loved it so have ordered the full version. Already downloaded the rag doll patch, just waiting now for the e-mail to confirm dispatch, my question is this , on the video's i have watched on various websites ie.youtube, they appear to have the ability to alter the water levels , lights etc. while running the test game ,so how is this done because i dont seem to be able to find this function.is this because its not available in the trial version or is it a plug in/add on? and if so what is the program called and where can you download it from? and while i am waiting for the postman and when the confirmation e-mail arrive's can i download fpsx10 full version electronically?

thanks in advance

grissle
Squalker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2008 23:59
Ok first off... the Demo version is of the DX 9 version of FPSC.

As for change water levels and lighting that is done by pressing the tab key, but this feature is only available currently in the DX 10 version of FPSC.

lastly no... there is no download version for FPSC X10 the only way to currently get it is to buy it from the website in a retail box version.

Hope this helps
Squalker
grissled
Years of Service
User Offline
well thanks for taking the time to explain. will wait for x10 to arrive, while i wait is there any programs that i should consider downloading that will enhance x10 ? i tend to create my own textures in photoshop is there a plug in for photoshop that allows you to import into fpsx10?

grissle
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2008 03:54 Edited at: 26th Jul 2008 03:57
Textures are not imported by you. You assign them to your models in the fpe file.

While you are waiting, I can't stress strongly enough that you should read Nickydude's Official Community Guide to FPSC. It may answer most of your questions. However it is not X10 specific. But most of it still applies.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=131868&b=21

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman
Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "lastly no... there is no download version for FPSC X10 the only way to currently get it is to buy it from the website in a retail box version."

I believe that there is a download version of X10, although i'm not 100% certain. Check your order history to be sure.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2008 15:36
There is no Download version of it, just the Patch 1.08 and the Mature Patch.

grissled
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks for all the advise ,got the disk now, arrived at the weekend ,watched the tutorials and read the user manual look forward to posting first level for feed back got a couple of idea's that i dont think anyone else may have thought of , hopefully .

grissle.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 10:26:49
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 10:26:49