Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Cartography shop for free?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2003 23:49
Hi everyone,

I remember when I ordered DBPro last week that it would come with Cartography Shop. I've received the DVD box with DBPro but no Cartography Shop. I remember reading that Cartography Shop is a download-only program and I should receive info by email. That hasn't come yet.

Also, in the order form it says DBPro will come with a 150 page spiral bound reference book AND a 50 page tutorial book. The tutorial book didn't come with the package--- does anyone know if this will be in a separate shipment?

Hopefully I put this topic in the right forum. There are so many offers and promotions on the DarkBasic site I can't seem to find the one I was looking at earlier. Anyone have any insight? Thanks

- Jake
http://www.automatongames.com/
gambler
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmm, I ordered it last week too and don't recall that offer. There are so many though that I may have just missed it. Of course now that I picked up Canvas Pro and realize I want Cartography Shop and Texture Maker both, I'm kicking myself... I'll definitely wait for the new version of Cartography Shop so I can (hopefully) get 10% off.

The Wendigo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2003 06:41
I thought that it came with a voucher for a free copy of Cartogrophy shop. I'm not sure when that was, but i thought remember it coming with a voucher when it did.

Current Projects: Game Spawn 85%, mini BSP maker 50%, Height Mapper with many features 75%, Space Tactical (Like BC300AD) 15%.
Carlitos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2003 16:15
To Gambler: I think that you would be better off buying cartography shop 2 because #3 can be expansion to #2, i read it in the crtograhpy shop forum about the news.
jeffmosesuk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2003 17:16
Quote: "AND a 50 page tutorial book. The tutorial book didn't come with the package--- does anyone know if this will be in a separate shipment?
"

I belive this is the User Manual that should be in the DVD case

"Time to play."
Mentor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2003 18:52
with covers the user manual is 50 pages, the reference manual is 135 pages with covers, the user manual with the tutorial in should be inside the dvd case, cheers.

Mentor.

Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2003 22:41
Thanks for the info, I probably misread the promotion. If it doesn't come in a week or so then I'll just order it or use Valve's editor.

http://www.automatongames.com/
LuciferX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2003 04:42
I ordered DBPro and the website said i could get cartography shop for free.

but after the order arrived i contacted customer support and they told me that cartography shop had never been offered for free, i could not find the page that said that, but i was very disappointed.

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 15:27:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 15:27:30