Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Ragdoll Tutorials?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi guys, I aint been useing DB for a good few years now but i finally got hold of DBP, Everytime i think of DB a get a cold chill down the back of my neck because i just dint like it, But when i got hold of DBP my vews changed about it. I love the ragdoll and i think no game can live with out it now because i love watching as the player goes crashing into every object!

Any way about my question. Is there a tutorial knocking around on how to ADD lets say a model from Darkmatter1, the one you get with DBC? I am not great with DBP and im no good of a modeler but i would like to no if this is possible and how to do it,I also want to no if the First Person Shooter Creator models can be used with there animation? because the guns and the ragdoll physics would make a good combination, im not looking to make anything spectacular just a little program for my pleasure!

If you no of any tutorials or any open source programs that i could look at then please link me to em captin!!!!

Thanks guys!!!!!
The Wilderbeast
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2008 20:22
Erm, well you would have to code the ragdoll yourself which is extremely hard. I would recommend getting the free Newton Physics plugin. You can find it here, it comes with an FPS example and a Ragdoll example too.

kal
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks man! im looking at the post now! Do you have an idea as to how to add the FPSC models into a project?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 18:18:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 18:18:03