Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Enemy character rotation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2008 17:57
Hi

I just got x10 and am importing my frog enemies to it. It is going pretty well except I have a rotation issue which is baffling me. When I import the frogs they are laying down in the game, but standing up in the editor. So I rotated them with the number keys and then they are standing up but floating in the air with the health bar in the center of them. So I try to move them down in the editor which moves them down below gtound plane in editor but closer to the floor in the game, but the health bar is still in the center of them.

If I rotate or reposition the model in fragmotion it makes no difference. It displays the same in the game.

Anyone encounter this before? Any ideas? Thanks

Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2008 23:04
Do you want them laying down or standing up?
Could have something to do with the point of origin in your model.
Screenies would also help.

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman
dennisb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2008 23:30
Thanks Uthink

I wanted him standing up. But I just got it to work. I centered the model in truespace at the origin and put the axis in the center. I have to rotate it 90 degrees for some reason in the fpsc x10 editor, but it's all working now

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 10:50:50
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 10:50:50