Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / i cant edit any thing!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2008 18:57
I cant edit any segments or props why!?

every tiem i edit them they dont apear or the model is some random one.

Please help

jamie
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2008 19:31
How are you trying to edit them?
Describe what you're actually doing.

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman
dennisb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2008 22:53
I find the x10 engine real finicky. The best luck I have with entities is to run them through fragmotion and make sure the the texture uses full texture paths. For some reason the textures get screwed up through ultimate unwrap for me. I also had trouble with entities not showing. Delete all your dbo files and try again. I found sometimes I had to place them a few times til they weren't invisible, even though it was the same entity. I had to go back to add new entity and grab a new instance. I have no idea why. I just got x10 so still getting the hang of it. I haven't messed too much with segements in it yet, but when I opened my old map the segments were invisible. I had the textures in the wrong place though. I imported them all into the x10 files folder in program files.

I know its tricky. I am assuming you are importing custom media, can you outline the steps you are taking to get them in? it will help to see whats going on.

Changes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2008 15:52
i used notepad++ to change a few modles and textures and stuff and it just comes out as i copyed and pasted it

jamie

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 09:30:17
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 09:30:17