Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Bitmaps/Sprites/Battle Animations Here!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2003 22:01
Hey everyone! It's me! Hey I found a site that is great for all you people who are doing RPGs! There they have bitmaps, sprites, battle animations, midis and a lot more. The site is at www.kanjispace.tripod.com. Check it out! By the way, could someone show me how to set a bitmap at a particular position. My sprite is in the middle and my bitmap appears at the top left corner. I tried PASTE IMAGE and I put coordinates but I get a error at the bottom of the screen that my sprite image doesn't exist and my bitmap still stays at the top. Any suggestions for HOW TO SET YOU BITMAP AT A CERTAIN POINT ON THE SCREEN. I'd appreciate it greatly. x-d Thanks
Oh yeah I took out the paste image command and just wanted you to look at the original and tell me where to put in the command. Thanks for you help everyone.
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2003 01:52
"Sorry, but the page or the file that you're looking for is not here."

"Gentlemen, we are about to short-circuit the Universe!"
New DBS Web Sites Coming Soon - All Change
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2003 01:57
Rich, drop the 'www' and it works.

SuperCort: I don't quite get what you mean. Post your changed code, and we might be able to get the idea. Nice code BTW ... looks familiar somehow ...
SuperCort2003
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2003 06:22
Yeah I'm sorry. The link is http://kanjispace.tripod.com. Sorry. Here's the code IanM. I'm just trying to center my bitmap that's all. It seems that the answer could be simple but I'm just a newbie and all day just looking for the answer but none. Would appreciate your help.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 06:38:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 06:38:48