Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Problems with entities in FPSC X10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have problems with custom contents i can see in edit mode the objects but when i compile the project the model disappear, only have colision and life bar, but i can´t see the model.
I test the model with 3ds max, deep exploration, milkshape, and dark basik, with this programs work fine and i can see ok.
The last test i make is make a cube , a simple cube in milkshape, and export it to directx and i can´t see in compiled project, only i can see in edit mode.Please can any guy help mi??????.
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2008 04:46
Are you using MagicFPS or anything to prepare your entity?

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman
ASM PREDATOR
Years of Service
User Offline
Using entity workshop i can see the model in static mode, i need apply the bumpent effect to see the model in dinamic mode, but when i put to 1 respawn, the model disappear appearing when i reset to 0 respawn option in properties panel.
MagipFPS can prepare characters??
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2008 00:15
No it doesn't do characters. Sometimes it's confusing when saying "entity" since that applies to a character or a table. LOL

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman
SOLO DESIGN
Years of Service
User Offline
ASM PREDATOR - I have had the same issues as yourself, you are not alone, if you use the Entity Workshop you can get a static entity into the engine but no animations (the workshop does not bring them over)

Has anyone created/exported an animated X file from MILKSHAPE and imported into X10 with success?

I and others need help with this process please.

Many thanks
ASM PREDATOR
Years of Service
User Offline
In my last investigation i put the character in FPSC X9 and finally work OK i can Respawn and don´t disappear, but is a mistery of science the spawn option in FPSC X10 convert may model in invisible !!!!????????.
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2008 17:44
Quote: "ASM PREDATOR - I have had the same issues as yourself, you are not alone, if you use the Entity Workshop you can get a static entity into the engine but no animations (the workshop does not bring them over)

Has anyone created/exported an animated X file from MILKSHAPE and imported into X10 with success?

I and others need help with this process please.

Many thanks"

use TGC's FPS entity creator.

Pointless Assault video
http://w13.easy-share.com/1408971.html
SOLO DESIGN
Years of Service
User Offline
wizard of id - The TGC entity creator? does this work for X10? I thought that the models it created had scaleing and size issues? i maybe wrong though, have you done this after using MILKSHAPE in x10?

Thanks for the info.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 09:58:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 09:58:03