Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Animation software ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Does anyone know any good easy to learn animation software, as i have actually come to the conclusion that i know most of the basics now and am looking forward to writing little animated programs.Thankyou much in advance.
Falelorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2003 03:47
Canvas 3D is really easy to use.
I dont like Anim8tor
Milkshape is good
Character FX (im just playing with it, but it seems easy)

Depends on easy tho, some people think C3D is way to hard, but Anim8tor is the best.
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2003 03:52
http://www.darkbasicpro.com/apollo/view.php?t=13351&b=7

This post has tons of software listed.Some are for specifically for animation, while others do 3d modeling and animation.Whether it's easy is up to how much time and effort you put into it.Just check out some of these various links.

Yellow:Wanna publish my game microsoft, cuz i no u rich so...Can I have my bag of money now?
Microsoft: *snicker* Tip of the month-Microsoft will never(probebly) publish your game.
lcfcfan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2003 04:08
I personally use credo life forms for character animation i believe there is a free version on the web somewhere you just gotta search for it!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 15:28:04
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 15:28:04