Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / [LOCKED] GeForce Go 6150 ..... is not looking good

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So I am new to this software and so so excited and I ran it and I was like "this is awesome!" Then I tried to test my little game just to see how it was. That's when it got ugly. It said, "Could not find any compatible Direct 3D devices". What does this mean. I did research and I found out it is not compatible with my graphics card a GeForce Go 6150. Is there any possible way around this. I really have been looking for a software like this forever and now that it's here I cant have it. Aggh
Please help! I will do anything to be able to run it on this computer besides upgrade the graphics card.
If there is no other way what other software could i find on the internet that is similar to this. Something that is a game maker but requires no knowledge of coding or c++
Thanks for all your help ahead of time.
Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2008 09:59
Wow, no offence to ya, but did you read the system requirments? You need a nvidia geforce 8400 and minimum, recommended 8800 or up, no way around it, no way a 6000 series card will ever have direct x10, you can use the x9 version though. Just not as good as x10, way not as good. Sorry bro, looks like you need an upgrade

[url=][/url][href]http://www.rampagemod.webs.com[\href]
Jackd Up Ford
Years of Service
User Offline
So I can downgrade to 9.0 and then I will be able to use it?

Does this game maker make games playable in xp and stuff or just vista?
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2008 21:12 Edited at: 20th Aug 2008 21:13
These are what you must need in order to run X10:

*- A Geforce 8400 graphics card or higher.
*- Vista (it will not run on XP).
*- DirectX 10.
*- 2GB or RAM.

Not sure if the X9 version will run on a GeForce Go 6150. The GeForce Go 6150 is an old card and your best bet would be upgrade that as soon as possible.

Crazyx
Years of Service
User Offline
Lmao a 6600 wth where you thinking for dx 10 lmao wow i have a 8500 gt and barly runs the x 10 lol
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2008 22:50
First of all...this isn't funny.
Secondly...how can people PURCHASE x10 without knowing the system requirements?I bought it and you have to check TWO (2) agreements about system requirements.Either you didn't read or there's another explaination for your not being aware of the system requirement (the amazing powers of the search button know no limitations...).
It bothers me that someone would throw away that much money on software without bothering to check and see if they can run it first.
It also bothers me that apparantly we have had several members post about having x10 and not readiing the requirements that they have to check off on before they buy it....

Failing at every guitar game ever made!
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2008 23:14
Perhaps he never 'bought' it in the conventional sense and therefore never checked any agreements, we shall never know.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 10:01:33
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 10:01:33