Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Wierd Story Zone Problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i cant seem to get any other movie to work in my games besides the default one that comes with fps creator X10 and the ingame videos that ive captured myself. ive tried a few AVI files but when i walk into the story zone nothing happens, its like its not there.
I also tried WMA files but same thing happens.
Any suggestions?
thx
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2008 20:29
What exactly are you doing to show your video?

grissled
Years of Service
User Offline
i have had the same problem , filmed a short intro but nothing happens when you walk into the story zone, was wondering if the file, or a link, had to be in another folder or some instructions had to be added to the code

grissle.
vinnoo
Years of Service
User Offline
i put a video in the videobank folder then use that video in the story zone. when i walk in the zone nothing happens. maybe the avi converter im using isnt properly converting the files. you see ive been trying the wma files i used in fpsc x9 and converting them to avi, i guess that may be the problem.

Believe me, if I started murdering people… there'd be none of you left...
vinnoo
Years of Service
User Offline
i kinda solved half the problem, i was putting my videos in the wrong folder. but now the program errors when i walk in the zone lol. cant even make a jpeg image come up, i guess x10 doesnt use jpegs or maybe that im doing something else wrong. oh well

vinnoo
Years of Service
User Offline
so is it even possible to use images in story zones, does anyone know?i could do that in x9. ive tried jpg,tif and png and none of those work.

mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2008 22:12
got same problem

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 09:56:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 09:56:31