Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Where is the Dark Basic Professional Resources collection

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2008 02:03
In the DBP tutorial there is mention about a Dark Basic Professional Resources collection where all is royalty free. By the way what is BSP

"The media includes a BSP World file for the game level. A sky sphere model for the sky backdrop. A gun model for the player view. An enemy model for the foe we must vanquish. A selection of sounds to bring the game to life including a large looping wave file for our in-game music. A fire image for our particle bullet and a few miscellaneous items to make the game look nicer.

All these media files were sourced from the Dark Basic Professional Resources collection and are all royalty free."

My actual color is Color object 1, RGB(128,2,3) but I would like it to be random.
pirate
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2008 07:25
i answered your first question in another post....

the files you are looking for came with dbpro...this is where they are located on my computer...
C:\Program Files\The Game Creators\Dark Basic
Professional\Help\tutorials

there are some downloads of royalty free models, textures, sounds and such....on the home page here at tgc go just like you are going to enter the forums but click on developers network then check out the downloads section....
hope this helps...

thanks, pirate

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 20:28:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 20:28:20