Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Videos In FPS Creator

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey I was wondering is there a way or wil there be a way to put any kind of videos in FPS Creator like tv shows or movies so you can watch them while in the game.What I mean is actually watch videos on the little tv models in the game and can this also work on playing games in FPS Creator same thing with the videos but your playing games like Tetris, Astroids etc. simple stuff like that im sure if there is a way I can figure out ways to put better games on there. Now I know that this is FPS Creator and not normal simple boring life like Sims Series. But if your stuck in a house with zombies at the front door and your friends are holding the entrence. They dont need your help so just play some games when all hell isnt breaking loose have a little bit more enterainment in the game. Just a thought. I would really like your guys opinion on this idea or if you guys are already on this situation. Im new to this and I look forward to spending years or months on this.
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2008 10:33
People have been asking for .avi textures for a long time. I know what you mean though. Playing arcade games would be hard to do but if you integrate FPSC with 3D Gamemaker then you might be in with a shot.

[center]
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2008 11:48
Which isn't possible anyway....

Tr3nt 3ast0n
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the info let me know in this post if someone found a way to put videos on FPS Creator please.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 09:49:46
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 09:49:46