Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / rayman game controls

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2008 00:20
has anyone played that game .can someone help me on how to setup the controls like that also on how to keep the camra on the back of my object at all times. oh and any help on making keys that may change my views will playing my game
Terrorist Zero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2008 00:44
Tutorials Thread

Have a good go at getting through a lot of those tutorials, since they're very well written, easy to get through, and best of all the concepts of programming and the concepts of DBPro are incredibly easy to grasp if you keep at it!

There are many tutorials covering pretty much all the different aspects of DarkBasic and more so there's plenty to keep you occupied and plenty to learn.

And remember...there's no MakeGame() command (Scraggle or Mnemonix might have one), but in all honesty the feeling and sense of achievement you get after you get your program working the way you want after so many hours of hard work is so awesome, and would definately beat a MakeGame() command any day!

AMD X2 6400+ (3.2GHz) // K9A2 Platinum 790FX Mobo // 2GB Corsair RAM 1066MHz // Powercolor HD4870 512MB OC'ed

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 20:26:17
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 20:26:17