Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Ninja Attribute System (fighting game engine)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2008 02:48 Edited at: 11th Sep 2008 02:59
well I started to write a very grand post with all kinds of info, and
images, but a mistake made me hit the back button and i lost it all. but if u guys our interested in the background story then I'll repost it.
so heres the quick version

concept
I wanted to make a fighting game where u will start of as a basic warrior level 1. and through winning u will gain experience that will cause your character to level up. once u get to level two u are able to select 1 of 5 styles of combat. and once u get to level 3 your our able to choose 1 0f 4 elemental powers.

I also would like to give u prize money after every victory, where u will be able to change the way your character looks. but that is a far ways off and I wont even start that until everyting else is done.

the work for the game itself

so heres the concept for this game.

here is the rough modeling or the first level still alot of texturing to do.

wind
The admiral
Years of Service
User Offline
Everything looks so shiny and plastic...

The admiral
wind27382
Years of Service
User Offline
thats because that is the basic model with a basic color. I haven't applied all of the textures yet. I've taken a break from the graphics and I'm working on all of the stats, and loading them into arrays. I'm working on being able to pick other moves and customize your character. but when I'm finished with all of that then I'll go back and change the color to more of a granite color.

wind
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2008 13:00
Whats the water doing in the living room?

Suicide is away of telling God, You can’t fire me I quit !!!!!
tha_rami
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2008 15:18
Sounds rather interesting. But what you defined isn't a game but a character editor. What exactly is the goal of the game? Is there a story? What makes it special?

A mod has been erased by your signature because it was larger than 600x120
wind27382
Years of Service
User Offline
its a character editor for the game. I'm kind of a ways off from the full game. but right now i'm making a system where u can edit the fighter, I'm hoping that it will give u a connection to the character. since u decide how their skills progress.

wind

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 02:23:56
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 02:23:56