Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Why won't my game run???

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Whenever I try and test/run the built version of my map, I just get the typical 'Windows has encountered an error and needs to close...' message - and when in test mode, I also get told to post my map on here - so thats what im doing in the desperate hope that someone can help me. I worked really hard on this map, and of course I have been reguarly testing as I've gone along, and with no problems; until recently. I have tested the defult arena/simple maps and they run fine, so I have no idea why mine shouldn't - I have only used basic segments/windows/doors atm - could someone please help me?

www.crimsonnight.com

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Crimson Night
Years of Service
User Offline
sorry, I couldn't find the edit button, I just tried taking the statue out and I realised the error message is actually 'FPSC Game has stopped working - problem caused the program to stop working correctly ect...' - any help would be greatly appreciated!
(I forgot to mention that I also tried reinstalling as well)

www.crimsonnight.com
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2008 22:51
Try rebuilding your map bit by bit and testing everytime you put in a model or two, this might narrow it down to something in particular

Crimson Night
Years of Service
User Offline
that isn't really an option... i spent weeks building up this level - i'm sure it's just something small that i missed, would you be able to please check it out for me?

www.crimsonnight.com
Seira
Years of Service
User Offline
I think I might know why... did you use any bits from anoy of the model packs? I know that every modle pack Ive tried except 6 3 and 16 give me that error if I used the packs items. Could that be it?

Hero's get remembered, but legends never die... I am that legend.
Crimson Night
Years of Service
User Offline
no im pretty sure i didnt, i even uninstalled and reinstalled just the core package to be sure, so i dont think its that - ty for the suggestion though

www.crimsonnight.com
john a
Years of Service
User Offline
i have a simeiler problem evry time i try to test and map even just a hallway it doesent work

johnyouis

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 07:36:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 07:36:57